I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The objective of the rules concerning the Multifunctional Hall of the Centre for Physical Education and Sport of the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences is to maintain safety, order and cleanliness on the premises of this facility. The rules apply to all individuals using the facility.
2. The Multifunctional Hall includes: a room for team sports, a gym, a body & mind room, two strength training rooms together with changing rooms, social and sanitary rooms as well as administrative rooms of the Centre for Physical Education and Sport, AZS (Academic Sport Association) University Club.
3. It is forbidden to stay in the room for team sports, gym, body & mind room and strength training rooms without supervision of a lecturer/teacher.
4. The use of the facility takes place following the current schedule of classes prepared for individual rooms and approved by the head of the Centre for Physical Education and Sport.
II. RULES OF USING THE FACILITY
1. The individual using the multifunctional hall have the following obligations:
• leaving outer covers and all-day footwear in the cloakroom,
• putting on clean sports shoes that do not leave any dirt, scratches on the surface etc. prior to entering the rooms
• maintenance of cleanliness in the multifunctional hall, cloakroom and sanitary premises,
• observing the instructions of the individuals running classes and employees responsible for the operation of the multifunctional hall.
2. The multifunctional hall can be used, among others, by:
• students and schoolchildren under the supervision of a teacher or guardian,
• sports clubs and sections under the supervision of an instructor or coach,
• children are allowed to stay on the premises of the facility only under the supervision of adults, guardians,
3. The multifunctional hall cannot be used by individuals:
• whose condition indicates alcohol consumption,
• whose condition indicates that such individuals are under the influence of intoxicants,
• in case of medical contraindications.
4. When staying on the premises of the multifunctional hall, one is forbidden to undertake activities jeopardizing the maintenance of safety, peace and order, in particular:
• smoke tobacco product, drink alcoholic beverages, use drugs, electronic cigarettes,
• bring and use equipment not intended for sports, in areas destined for exercising,
• suspend oneself on the hoops and the game structure,
• use damaged or technically defective equipment,
• use the rooms constituting the multifunctional hall lawlessly,
• perform exercises in clothes other than sports clothes,
• bring pets.
III. PROVISIONS CONCERNING ORDER AND SAFETY
1. Access to the equipment and all sports facilities is possible exclusively with the consent and under the care of the teacher/lecturer or other persons entrusted with the property kept in the multifunctional hall.
2. It is forbidden to adjust electrical devices and any switching in the control cabinets on one’s own. The aforementioned activities can only be performed by trained persons: teachers/lecturers, trainers, multifunction hall service workers.
3. The social rooms located within the multifunctional hall are to be used exclusively by members of training groups without accompanying individuals.
4. The keys to the rooms necessary for conducting classes are to be collected from the reception desk by the teacher/lecturer upon written confirmation in the key collection register.
5. Users of the multifunctional hall hold the obligation of maintaining order and cleanliness in the entire facility and the instructor is responsible for the cleanliness and order in the cloakrooms and sanitary rooms located in the multifunctional hall after each class.
6. After the end of the classes, the equipment and sports equipment are to be properly arranged, the changing rooms should be checked and the keys should be returned, a written confirmation in the key collection register is required.
7. The Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences is not responsible for items left in the multifunctional hall.
8. An authorized individuals should be immediately notified about any form of breakdowns, defects and events that result in bodily injuries: a teacher/lecturer, trainer, employee of the Centre for Physical Education and Sport, security service employee.
9. The head of the Centre for Physical Education and Sport as well as the manager of the multifunctional hall may control all classes in reference to compliance with the regulations, in the case of gross violation, these individuals may prohibit the use of the multifunctional hall.
10. During mass events organized in the multifunctional hall, individuals present in the hall are obliged to follow the instructions of the security service staff, police or the recommendations of the event organizer.
11. It is forbidden to block escape routes and emergency exits.
12. Individuals who do not participate in sports activities and events personally (fans, spectators) may stay exclusively in the stands of the hall for team sports or in separate parts of the multifunctional hall, if such areas exist.
13. Individuals who destroy the equipment or devices in the multifunctional hall are financially liable for the damage they caused (or their guardians or renters are responsible for the damage).
14. The public areas of the multifunctional hall are constantly monitored, the monitoring records can be used in cases corresponding to non-compliance with the regulations.
15. It is forbidden to run along corridors, stairs, etc. in the multifunctional hall and to create hazards that may expose oneself and others to loss of health or life.
16. Individuals violating public order or the provisions of the discussed regulations are to be removed from the multifunctional hall, irrespective of the possible referral of the case to court proceedings.
17. It is absolutely necessary to comply with health and safety regulations and fire regulations in the multifunctional hall and rooms belonging to this hall.
18. In case of a fire or other situations dangerous for the health or life of individuals present in the multifunctional hall, it is absolutely necessary to observe the instructions of the person conducting the classes or individuals responsible for the emergency action and follow the rules establish for evacuating the facility.
19. The staff of the multifunctional hall supervises compliance with the aforementioned regulations. All individuals present in the hall are obliged to comply with orders of the staff.
20. The multifunctional hall is subject to visual monitoring and 24/7 security.
IV. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Applications and complaints should be submitted to the following entities:
• Security service staff,
• Manager of a multifunctional hall,
• Head of the Centre for Physical Education and Sport,
• Chancellor of the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences